ENDURANCE ATHLETES ON A MISSION FOR A MISSION
USA Endurance is building a thriving community of people who love running and endurance sports. We're serious about sharing our passion, and giving back to our members, employees and communities. Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us (Hebrews 12:1). We all have our own race to run, and we have the Freedom to Run that individual race. At USA Endurance, our goal is to help everyone achieve their own individual goals while also helping those in need. This commitment to making a difference is why we are dedicated to donating to select organizations.
Our Stewardship program is founded on specific principles that define the scope of our giving efforts.
- SPORTS: Celebrating a passion for health and fitness through sports and running with a specific focus on youth.
- AMERICA: Supporting America by honoring our military heroes and serving in our local communities.
- OUTDOORS: Encouraging the enjoyment of the outdoors while promoting responsible use and environmental sustainability.
We work diligently to ensure that every commitment to a mission aligns seamlessly with our giving efforts. As a result, we are very selective in the application process which determines our monthly focus.
- Tax-Exempt Status: USA Endurance will only consider contribution requests from organizations classified as IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit, located within our giving initiatives, or where there is a significant business interest.
- Organizations: We give directly to non-profit groups that serve the causes and populations we are committed to support, like the Challenged Athlete Foundation or the Wounded Warrior Project.
- Compliance: Organizations receiving contributions are expected to be in compliance with the requirements of the Equal Employment Opportunities Act, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and other federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We welcome all applications that align with our giving efforts, demonstrate significant impact and adhere to our giving guidelines outlined on this page. We accept inquiries continually throughout the year and request a minimum of four weeks to review applications.